Log in

Sun, Apr. 25th, 2010, 02:03 pm
tribadd: Fenway/Letters

I'm in the process of planning for surgery and realized that I will need a letter from a therapist. Since I'm already using a PCP through fenway I was planning on seeing a therapist there as well. Has anyone had any experience with this? Would you recommend anyone in particular, or does it really not matter?

Sun, Apr. 25th, 2010 11:05 pm (UTC)

My best friend used a Fenway therapist to get his letter for surgery. It doesn't matter who does it. Just call and tell them you need a letter for surgery and they will set you up with someone. When they feel you are ready, they will give you your letter.

Good luck :-)

Mon, Apr. 26th, 2010 03:53 am (UTC)

All of the people I can think of in the behavioral health dept are good. Give the coordinator of trans health a call or email. If you leave a message, speak clearly, since the way the phones work over there you will almost certainly get voicemail, and also he is part time and will need to return your call.